Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2nd month

G'day all.. It's me again. Today is Desember 7th. Started by when I sat on one of the corner of my school with my friends, suddenly someone grabbed my arms from my back smoothly and whispered in my ears, "Selamat tanggal 7."
But so stupid me, words came out from my mouth was "Eh? Today is...7th?"
Then he went away about half of meters. Then I tried to apologize to him. So stupid! And then I told him the same thing. Oh God, how can I forgot this important date??
Hell. Fortunately he forgave me. And here we are, happy feeling running over and over in our heart.
Sometimes, girls didn't realize that boys remember all the girls ever said and ever did. And also the anniversary date. Girls, they exactly remember it.
So lucky to have him on my side.

Dimas Al Hakim - Dhara Cakasana
071011-till present

No comments:

Post a Comment